Join us in beautiful Lane County on Thursday, February 9th through Saturday, February 11th for the 2023 Oregon Women for Agriculture Convention. The convention will be held at the Holiday Inn Express located at 919 Kruse Way in Springfield, Oregon.
Full Registration – $100
Registration must be received by Monday, February 6, 2023.
|Register Online||Download Form|
Thursday February 9, 2023
5:00pm – 6:00pm Check in-Foyer, Holiday Inn Ballroom, pick up your goody bags!
6:00pm – 8:00pm Wine tasting, appetizers, guest speakers!
Friday February 10, 2023
9:00am – 10:00am State Budget Meeting – Holiday Inn Ballroom
10:00am – 4:00pm Tours – Camas Country Mill, Rock’n D Ranch, Long Tom Grange, Spring Creek Gardens
4:00pm – 5:00pm Break/Back to Hotels
5:00pm – 8:30pm Farm to Table Dinner by Mishjacks Catering – Holiday Inn Ballroom
7:30pm Keynote Speaker – Staci Simonich, Dean of Agricultural Sciences at OSU
Saturday February 11, 2023
9:00am – 12:00pm State Annual Meeting – Holiday Inn Ballroom
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch – Holiday Inn Ballroom
What’s Included and Tips for Convention
- Swag bag, transportation to/from tours, refreshments and food Thursday evening, lunch and served dinner Friday, morning refreshments and lunch Saturday.
- Each attendee will be given two drink tickets on Thursday and Friday.
- Special Farm to Table Dinner is scheduled for Friday evening with locally sourced food by Mishjack Catering of Eugene. Featuring Anderson Ranches grass fed Oregon lamb, local chicken from Longs Meat Market and Oregon Wild Rice.
- If you plan to only attend the OWA State Board and Annual Membership Meeting on Saturday, there is no cost. Please come and see what our State Board is all about!
- We will be raffling off one of our OWA Pendleton Blankets, each person can earn a raffle ticket if they stay for the Saturday State Board Meeting. Tickets will also be for purchase during the duration of the convention. Raffle winner will be drawn Saturday at the end of convention.
- We are asking each convention attendee to bring 2 non-perishable food items for donation to Food for Lane County, our local food bank! Each person who brings a donation will receive an additional raffle ticket.
- Tour Tips: Weather in February can be tricky. Please prepare for being outdoors at times during the tours; we recommend boots and jackets.
Please make your reservations by January 31st, 2023 through the online booking link. After this date you may call and ask for the discount room block direct with the hotel. The blocks are under Oregon Women for Ag at both locations, please make sure to tell them the group when you book. The Holiday Inn Express the location of the convention, the Courtyard by Marriott is across the parking lot, within walking distance to the Holiday Inn Express building where the meetings and dinners will be held.
Holiday Inn Express
919 Kruse Way
Springfield, OR 97477
Phone: (541) 284-0707
*Convention venue, breakfast included
$125+ tax ( king and double queens available)
Holiday Inn Booking Link
Courtyard by Marriott
3443 Hutton St
Springfield, OR 97477
Phone: (541) 726-2121
*Hotel next to convention venue, $125+ tax
(king and double queens available)
Courtyard by Marriott Booking Link