Lane County Chapter Officers:
President: Sarah Puls
Vice President: Crystal Freeman
Treasurer: Loretta Pearce
Secretary: Jessica Anderson
Marketing & Social Media: Crystal Freeman
Lane County chapter supports OWA mission of communicating the story of today’s agriculture by supporting programs like Oregon Agriculture in the Classroom, Crop ID signs and Summer Ag Institute.
2021 Lane Chapter Meetings
We meet the second Tuesday 6:00pm – 7:30pm location TBD
November, Annual Membership Social
June, Annual Chapter BBQ & Elections
We do not meet in Summer months – July, August & September
Updates from Lane
- Lane County Summer UpdateWe finished the Ag in the Class literacy project strong and read to 46 class rooms. That is up 12 class rooms from last year. Thank you to Angie Gibson for taking on this huge task of scheduling and thank you to all our Volunteers for their time. Our 2nd Annual root beer float fundraiser was ...
- Lane County Spring UpdateWhen I think of Spring I think of Crop ID signs. The season is starting and we are excited to have our Crop ID signs up in our area for the public to enjoy. Our Membership continues to grow. We are at 36 members. Fun fact – April 2013 we only had 9 Lane County members. A lot ...
- Lane Chapter Winter UpdateLane County hosted our second annual Membership drive/social November 16th at Amici Italian Restaurant in Springfield. We had a wonderful night enjoying great food, good drinks and excellent conversation with ladies that are excited about Ag. Dona Coon gave an overview of the activities on the State Level and the benefits and training OWA can offer. ...
- Lane Chapter Summer UpdateWe held Chapter elections for 2017/2018 Officers. Sarah Fay was re-elected as President and Elizabeth Peterson is our new Chapter Vice President. Continuing for an additional two years are Mary Howarth Secretary and Loretta Pearce as Treasurer. Veronica Hennessey is now our 2nd Board Representative. June 5th we held our Spring Fundraiser. It was a Root-beer ...
- Lane Chapter Winter UpdateGreetings from Lane County! On November 3rd we had our First Annual Lane County Social & Membership Drive at the Amici Restaurant located inside the Holiday Inn in Springfield Oregon. As shown in the picture below we had a wonderful turnout of current and prospective members. The evening was spent enjoying good drinks, great food ...