Yamhill County Officers
President: Tara Lomacz
Vice-President: Susie Kreder
Secretary: Eunice Goodrich
Treasurer: Helle Ruddenklau
Yamhill County Women for Ag is preparing for this spring’s Ag In The Classroom’s literacy project with students. We will present the reading with a hands on activity. We continue to support local 4H and FFA groups financially. For more information about any of our projects or to join our membership, please reach out!
Meetings third Wednesday of each month via Zoom at 7pm. We do not meet in June, July, August or December. Please email Tara above for the Zoom link.
Yamhill County Women for Agriculture is pleased to announce our $750 Community College Scholarship. This scholarship is due April 11, 2022. Download the 2022 application here!
Updates from Yamhill
- Yamhill Chapter Fall UpdateWe are busy planning the 2018 State Convention, Februrary 14-17th. Plans are coming together and it looks like it will be fun and educational! Also we are planning on our annual gift pack sale for November and December. If anyone would like to place orders early we will take them. We will start ordering produce ...
- Yamhill Chapter Summer UpdateYamhill County has been busy starting to plan the 2018 OWA State Convention. We had our June meeting at Helle and Bruce Ruddenklau’s in Amity. We invited our current and past few years OSU and Community College Scholarship recipients to tell us how our scholarship has or will help them further their education. (Hot tip, ...
- Yamhill Chapter Spring UpdateFields here in the valley are like walking on a sponge full of glue! At least the birds have started singing. The grass is getting green but its not dry enough to put any fertilizer on. Same goes for the lawn that just keeps growing with no hope of mowing until maybe after Easter. I ...
- Yamhill Chapter Winter UpdateYamhill County Women for Ag put together our annual gift boxes again this year – we’ve done this more than 40 years! We sell them to raise money to support our scholarships and grants. Our gift boxes are made up of product mostly donated by local farmers such as Kauer Farms – hazelnuts; Scenery Farms – ...
- Yamhill County member shares why her farm family is voting No on Measure 92This op-ed by Helle Ruddenklau appeared in the McMinnville News-Register on September 12, 2014.