Eat, Play, Live Food & Fitness Affair 2013
Oregon Women for Agriculture is happy to partner with the first ever Eat, Play, Live event in Salem. We’re sponsoring “The Journey of Healthy Food” Farm to Fork seminars and we’ll have a booth at the tradeshow. We have arranged for a group of speakers with a variety of backgrounds with food to talk about some of the experiences they have had growing food, getting to know farmers across the U.S, by preparing food for their families, eating in restaurants and as foodies.
“Start your Mother’s Day weekend off right with food and fun at Salem Health’s first-ever Eat, Play, Live Food & Fitness Affair. General admission is just $5!
On Saturday, May 11, 2013, friends and families from across the mid-Willamette region are coming together at the Salem Conference Center for this brand-new community event. Salem is a great place to live and work, and this get-together is an exciting way for local businesses to showcase all the ways they promote our healthy, vibrant Oregon lifestyle.
- “Not My Mama’s Meals”— Lunch with TV’s Bobby Deen ($35/$55 VIP*; Tickets on sale through May 8)
*Includes cookbook and book signing
- “Eat Your Way to Sexy”—Breakfast with author Elizabeth Somer ($15; Tickets on sale through May 8)
- Fitness EXPO classes brought to you by Courthouse Fitness – Just $5 each!
- “Know Your Numbers” health screenings – Free!
- “Farm-to-Fork” seminars featuring local food producers – Free!
The Eat, Play, Live Food & Fitness Affair tradeshow booths will feature food, gardening supplies and products tailored to your interests, plus information on everything from fitness plans to weight management – all presented to inspire you to eat, play and live like you really mean it!”
If you’d like to volunteer to help with this event click this link to sign up.