Lane County Chapter Officers:
President: Mary Howarth
Vice President: Sarah Puls
Treasurer: Loretta Pearce
Secretary: Kelsy Pimm
Marketing & Social Media: Crystal Freeman
Lane County chapter supports OWA mission of communicating the story of today’s agriculture by supporting programs like Oregon Agriculture in the Classroom, Crop ID signs and Summer Ag Institute.
2021 Lane Chapter Meetings
In person May 11th , 6:00pm – 7:30pm 96565 Hulbert Lake Rd, Junction City
Please bring own drink & a snack to share (if you want).
Annual Potluck & Elections June 13th 2:00pm 96380 Noraton Rd, Junction City
Moving to only evening meetings
We meet the second Tuesday 6:00pm – 7:30pm location TBD
November, we hold our annual Membership Social
June is our annual Chapter BBQ & Elections
We do not meet in Summer months – July, August & September
Updates from Lane
- Lane Chapter Winter 2021 UpdateGreetings from Lane County! On November 17th we held our 5th annual Lane County Social and Membership Drive. It was the day before Governor Brown put a statewide freeze on everything, so we were still able to meet. The evening was spent catching up and enjoying great food, wine, and excellent conversation. We went around the ...
- Lane Chapter Fall 2020 UpdateOur first chapter meeting back from summer break was on Friday, October 2nd. It was held at our new morning location at Dari-Mart Corporate office 125 E 6th St, Junction City. It was nice to get together and meet in person, even if we were keeping our social distance. One of our ongoing projects this winter ...
- Lane Chapter Spring UpdateFirst, I want to say thank you to everyone who is working on keep things going in these strange and uncertain times. Here’s what our Chapter has been up to. New Spring crops are being planted and coming up. To me that means it’s time to check the crop ID signs. We have around 50 crop ID ...
- Lane County Winter UpdateHappy New Year from Lane County. On November 13th we held our 3rd annual Lane County Social and Membership drive. This year’s event was held at Hayworth Estate Wines in Coburg. We had some great speakers. Suzette Menking a local Junction City teacher that we sponsored to attended Case Institute at OSU last July gave a ...
- Lane County Summer UpdateWe finished the Ag in the Class literacy project strong and read to 46 class rooms. That is up 12 class rooms from last year. Thank you to Angie Gibson for taking on this huge task of scheduling and thank you to all our Volunteers for their time. Our 2nd Annual root beer float fundraiser was ...