Lane County Chapter Officers:
President: Merissa Calkins
Vice President: Dana Bowers-Brock
Treasurer: April Givens
Secretary: Open Position
Lane County chapter supports OWA mission of communicating the story of today’s agriculture by supporting programs like Oregon Agriculture in the Classroom, Crop ID signs and Summer Ag Institute.
2023 Lane Chapter Meetings
March 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM – AgWest Farm Credit – 94482 State Hwy 99 N, Junction City, OR 97448
April meeting date & location TBA
November, Annual Membership Social
June, Annual Chapter BBQ
We do not meet in Summer months – July, August & September
Updates from Lane
- Lane Summer 2023 UpdateLane County is getting ready for harvest and wrapping up our meetings for the season. Our June meeting was held on Saturday the 17th with a potluck style BBQ. During the meeting we wrapped up loose ends for the year, set our next meeting date, and had some fun with friends before all the craziness of ...
- Lane Chapter Spring UpdateOur chapter is busy helping with auction. This year our chapter will be hosting the Heads and Tails game and we have taken the initiative to bring back the Wine Wall! If you have any wine you would like to donate to this fun game, we will be happy to take any bottles we can ...
- Lane Summer 2021 UpdateThe Lane County chapter is now offering a $500 Scholarship to a Lane County FFA chapter. The application will be sent out to advisors and set up on the OWA website, under our chapter page. June 5th, we held our annual fundraiser at the Function 4 Junction show and shine. We sold root beer floats and ...
- Lane Chapter Winter 2021 UpdateGreetings from Lane County! On November 17th we held our 5th annual Lane County Social and Membership Drive. It was the day before Governor Brown put a statewide freeze on everything, so we were still able to meet. The evening was spent catching up and enjoying great food, wine, and excellent conversation. We went around the ...
- Lane Chapter Fall 2020 UpdateOur first chapter meeting back from summer break was on Friday, October 2nd. It was held at our new morning location at Dari-Mart Corporate office 125 E 6th St, Junction City. It was nice to get together and meet in person, even if we were keeping our social distance. One of our ongoing projects this winter ...