Lane County Chapter Officers:
President: Mary Howarth
Vice President: Sarah Puls
Treasurer: Loretta Pearce
Secretary: Kelsy Pimm
Marketing & Social Media: Crystal Freeman
Lane County chapter supports OWA mission of communicating the story of today’s agriculture by supporting programs like Oregon Agriculture in the Classroom, Crop ID signs and Summer Ag Institute.
** Masks & Social Distancing Practices will be Observed **
2020 Lane Chapter Meetings
We meet the first Friday of every other month starting in October at 8:15 AM at Dari Mart Corporate Office 125 E 6th St, Junction City, OR 97448
We also meet in the evenings the months opposite our morning meetings.. All meetings will be held at Stefanie Monroe’s home, 6565 Hulbert Lake Rd, Junction City from 6:00 PM-7:30 PM.
We do not meet in the Summer months
July, August & September
Updates from Lane
- Lane Chapter Spring Update First, I want to say thank you to everyone who is working on keep things going in these strange and uncertain times. Here’s what our Chapter has been up to. New Spring crops are being planted and coming up. To me that means it’s time to check the crop ID signs. We have around 50 crop ID ...
- Lane County Winter Update Happy New Year from Lane County. On November 13th we held our 3rd annual Lane County Social and Membership drive. This year’s event was held at Hayworth Estate Wines in Coburg. We had some great speakers. Suzette Menking a local Junction City teacher that we sponsored to attended Case Institute at OSU last July gave a ...
- Lane County Summer Update We finished the Ag in the Class literacy project strong and read to 46 class rooms. That is up 12 class rooms from last year. Thank you to Angie Gibson for taking on this huge task of scheduling and thank you to all our Volunteers for their time. Our 2nd Annual root beer float fundraiser was ...
- Lane County Spring Update When I think of Spring I think of Crop ID signs. The season is starting and we are excited to have our Crop ID signs up in our area for the public to enjoy. Our Membership continues to grow. We are at 36 members. Fun fact – April 2013 we only had 9 Lane County members. A lot ...
- Lane Chapter Winter Update Lane County hosted our second annual Membership drive/social November 16th at Amici Italian Restaurant in Springfield. We had a wonderful night enjoying great food, good drinks and excellent conversation with ladies that are excited about Ag. Dona Coon gave an overview of the activities on the State Level and the benefits and training OWA can offer. ...